We offer the following resources. Please note that information in quotes comes from the respective web site.
- Interfaith Community
"The ICI vision includes developing and leading innovative, inviting programs that inspire deep engagement in interfaith appreciation and cooperation."
Alliance of Metro Atlanta
"The mission is to promote respect, understanding, prayer, interaction and unity among diverse faiths in the Atlanta region and to advance the influence and voice of the faith community for the common good."
- Drepung Loseling Monastery, Inc. Center for Tibetan Studies [affiliated with Emory University]. "A center for the cultivation of both heart and intellect, it provides a sanctuary for the nurturance of inner peace and kindness, community understanding, and global healing."
- World Pilgrims (Interfaith travel):
Jan Swanson at email@example.com
- Building Understanding (BUDS)
"The Building UnDerStanding (BUDS) mission is to build understanding and inspire positive change agents, and to that end we offer both Youth and Adult programs."
- Dialogue in Islam: Qur’an - Sunnah - History, provided by the Dialogue Society. "The Dialogue Society is a registered charity, established in London in 1999, with the aim of advancing social cohesion by connecting communities through dialogue, enabling people to venture across boundaries of religion, culture and social class. It provides a platform where people can meet to share narratives and perspectives, discover the values they have in common and be at ease with their differences."
- The Mindfulness
Center of Atlanta
"The Mindfulness Center offers training in mindfulness meditation practices and mindfulness-based counseling. The center, located in Atlanta, GA, is owned and operated by Dannenfelser & Associates, PC."
Meditation Center of Atlanta
"The Shambhala Meditation Center of Atlanta is part of an international community of more than 170 meditation centers founded by Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche and now led by Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche. The Shambhala Buddhist path, unique in the world of western Buddhism, combines the teachings of the Kagyu and Nyingma traditions of Tibetan Buddhism with the Shambhala principles of living an uplifted life, fully engaged with the world."
of the Heart: The Work of Melinda Ribner
For monthly teachings from a wonderful Jewish mystic and therapist.
"A leading international pioneer in the field of Jewish meditation, she has taught Jewish meditation, meditative kabbalah, healing and spiritual transformation workshops for over 30 years at synagogues of all affiliation."
Spiritual Direction and Spirituality
- Spiritual Directors International
"Spiritual Directors International is a global learning community of people from many faiths and many nations who share a common passion and commitment to the art and contemplative practice of spiritual direction."
- Center for Action and Contemplation
"For nearly 25 years the CAC has supported the world-renowned ecumenical ministry of Fr. Richard Rohr. The CAC staff is dedicated to supporting the universal awakening of people by providing educational materials, events, and curriculum bearing witness to the Christian tradition of contemplative practice and compassionate action."
Outreach: Silence, Solitude, Solidarity, Service
"Contemplative Outreach is a spiritual network of individuals and small faith communities committed to living the contemplative dimension of the Gospel. The common desire for Divine transformation, primarily expressed through a commitment to a daily Centering Prayer practice, unites our international, interdenominational community."
"Positive Jewish Living offers a variety of programs to make an impact on your community artistically, intellectually, physically and spiritually."
- Ignatius House
"The mission of Ignatius House Jesuit Retreat Center is to serve all for the greater glory of God and the more universal good. We offer to all, group and individually directed retreats, spiritual direction, companionship and spiritual counseling. Our ministry is based on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius Loyola; a journey in meditation, praying the scriptures and finding God in all things."